Bandai Namco Games has announced update of Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe, an upcoming flight action RPG that will release for Playstation 3 in Japan with the price JPY 8,380 (US $103.30), with a limited edition pack for pre-order on February 28, 2013. Here are update:
- The story. Here is the story (I put it on a translation):
Space Calendar 2060
A year after the battle between the frontier fleet and Vajra and peace comes to the galaxies. S.M.S Sefira branch office Lion Sakaki visiting mission planet Ouroboros” is in. But fighting the unknown aircraft suddenly appeared and was shot down and crash to planet Ouroboros.
Become no longer can return by fold fault, Lion is rescued by “Aisha Cate Blanchett as Ouroboros branch S.M.S”, randomly occurring “Ouroboros Aurora” is. Lion and Aisha meet a sleeping mystery girl who slept in the basement of archaeological research.
Story will move by waking up the girl. Lion will challenge defending against planet Ouroboros Galaxy along with pilots and diva of legend came from the past.
- Original Characters, which are:
- Lion Sakaki (CV: Irino Miyu)
- Aisha Blanchett (CV: Inoue Marina)
- Mina Forte (CV: Chisuga Haruka)
- Rod Bartma (CV: Miyano Mamoru)
- Action RPG Game, which contain the field, bridge, hangar, quests, and the story
You can check the update and information of Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe on:
- Dengeki News on December 6, 2012
- 4Gamer on December 6, 2012
- Famitsu on December 6, 2012
- Gpara on December 6, 2012
- Macross 30: Ginga o Tsunagu Utagoe Official Website