If you are Kamen Rider fans, then you will like this news. Namco Bandai Games has announced Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes, an upcoming action fighting game that will release on PSP and Wii on November 29, 2012. Here are some features I found from other blogs (I copy and paste the article (sorry )):
“Upgrade 1: Freerun System
- You can now freely walk towards and away from the camera.
- Camera angle changes based on how close you and your enemy are.
Upgrade 2: Super Heroes Mode
- The new main mode.
- By completing the missions on each area of the map screen, you gain points.
- Points can be used to strengthen your favorite riders.
- There are also unique types of missions which give you special rewards when clearing.
- Health, attack, defense and meter are the 4 upgradable stats and there are 5 stages of each stat.
Upgrade 3: Rider Arts
- These are special types of attacks that consume your meter when using.
- These moves are all based on recreating scenes from the tv series. They showed off a few examples:
- Tajador using Magnablaze while in mid-flight
- Fourze flying using gyro and then gatling mid-air.
- Fourze apparently has other arts that use different combinations of switches.
- Meteor using his post-transformation blue meteor crashing attack thing. If he hits this attack, he does his ‘your fate is mine to decide’ pose.”
You can check more information, image and wait the grand opening on Kamen Rider: Super Climax Heroes Official Website. It’s showtime.